Stop struggling and start playing!Starting when you were little, you were taught to set goals and give 110% towards achieving them. But, as you got older and added work, a partner, and children into the mix, you started to take on more responsibilities and now it feels like you’re juggling too much. You’re so busy trying to be what you “should” be that life doesn’t feel fun or exciting anymore. Some days, you feel so exhausted and overwhelmed that you don’t want to get out of bed. But you do. Mostly because people are counting on you and you’ll feel guilty if you don’t. But, enough’s enough! This is not how you want to spend the rest of your life! And, the good news is, that you don’t have to. It’s time to reconnect with who YOU really are and want to be. You’re ready to unplug from your phone and the apps you use to numb yourself. You want to kick ass at a job you love, laugh and play more with your kids, and go out for date nights with your partner or happy hour with your friends, while still having enough energy (and time!) to take care of YOU. You can do it and I can help. Let’s create a life you’re excited to live!
Who I work withLooking around I see so many people struggling to juggle all their responsibilities while rarely giving themselves permission to slow down and just enjoy life. My clients are:
- Telling themselves: “I should be happy but I’m not and I don’t really know why.”
- Overwhelmed because they just can’t “do it all” but feel like they can’t say no to others.
- Exhausted because they feel the weight of the world and their relationships on their shoulders but feel guilty asking for help.
- Frustrated that they haven’t achieved the life they imagined for themselves but don’t know where to start to make changes..
- Sad because, no matter how much they try and do, they still feel that they aren’t “good enough” (or smart enough or pretty enough or fill-in-the-blank enough).
What we do togetherYou’ve heard about living a balanced life. But you don’t really know what that looks like or how to achieve it. I’ll help you sort through the messages and rules you were taught about what life “should” be like and begin identifying what feels good for YOU. I’ll share with you my favorite tools that I’ve collected and developed in over a decade of professional experience, working with hundreds of women and families. And I’ll help you create a toolkit that works for you.
Get rid of the comparisonitis and start living your life the way you want to be living it.
- Quiet your inner critic and treat yourself with the same kindness and compassion you show others. You are good enough just as you are!
- Trust that it’s all going to be OK even if it feels like you “messed up” (all make mistakes)!
- Feel calmer and more in-control even when life starts getting chaotic and you know the sh*t’s about to hit the fan!
- Shut out the haters and naysayers and connect more with the people who matter most to you!
- Quit feeling guilty about prioritizing yourself and saying no!
- Start feeling more comfortable reaching out for help and support when you need it (trust me, you are not alone)!
Ready to get started?
My packages incorporate elements that I’ve learned through my experience and training in yoga, coaching, and counseling. I provide the accountability and encouragement so you can find a balance between the emotional and rational parts of yourself and connect deeper with the person you want to be!